Sunday, June 21, 2009

sampling spreeeeee

Went to Giant today. As i walked through the isles,I remembered the day went my lil bro and I went on a mission.A sampling spree mission.

It was executed on a weekend at Giant.My family went to the hypermarket to do some grocery shopping. As we arrived at the canned food section,a lady approaced me and my bro with a food to sample. As we continue wallking ,we realized that at the end of EVERY LANE,there will be some kind of food or drink to taste. So, from one sample lead to another and another and another..

So my bro and I planned to see how many sample cups can we collect that day. Imagine all of the food,waiting for us to taste. And so,there were both of us, walking innocently through every isle like a normal shopper near every promoter, putting on that oohh-what's-that?-can-I-taste-it face.Yeah I know, some may say it's childish, but it was all fun! When it comes to my bro and I,no one can know what crazy game will we be up to.

At the end of the day, we managed to collect nearly 20 sample cups. Not only we went home that day with a trolly full of grocery, but also with a satisfied tummy =)

*MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*

No comments: