Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy =)

Recently, I got a chance to walk down my childhood memory lane. I got to visit some places that I haven't been to for a very long while. Though I always come back to my hometown but I never got the chance to visit those places that truly brings out the child in me.

First stop : Teluk Chempedak

A lot has changed since my last visit. There's fast food restaurant and the place look better and hype than before.

The moment I stepped at the beach, I could feel the strong breeze embracing me, the smell of salted sea in the air and the sound of splashing water as it reaches the beach shore. This used to be my family weekend gateway. I can't help but smile to see kids running around, family picknicking under some tree, kites flying up high...wish I could spend more time there.

Next:Zoo Mini Taman Teruntum

A mini zoo located just a few minutes away from TC. This place hasn't change much. Animal cages are still there, the playground looks like some improvement works has been done,and monkeys are still running all around that place. Looking at that mammal reminds me of the days in Kenanga during intersesi. Still remembers that thief of a monkey that broke into our room and savour with our food!

Here are some pics taken in TC:







No comments: